At the office of Above and Beyond Dentistry, we consider your health and safety as our top priority. As your trusted dental team for years, we are continuing to be diligent with strict screening measures and stringent infection control prevention protocols and have changed the way we schedule appointments, so you can feel reassured about your safety and have ease of mind during dental visits and procedures.
We are committed to our patients, team members, and communities that we will do everything possible to provide you with a safe and comfortable environment for dental care. As one of the leading healthcare professionals in the community, we consider it our responsibility to consistently follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ‘s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practices. We assure that we provide safe and infection-free oral healthcare that meets or exceeds the CDC’s Standard Precautions for Dental Practices through our state-of-the-art infection control policies and systems.
At Above and Beyond Dentistry, the sanitization, infection control protocols, and social distancing measures we have adopted to handle COVID-19 and other communicable diseases are as follows:
- Before your appointment, you will receive our phone call or text message, and you will go through a pre-screening process.
- Upon your arrival at our office, we will ask the same screening questions to you, and we will screen you and your car.
- We will ask our patients to wait in their vehicles (if applicable) until they are ready to be seen to avoid waiting at our office.
- Our patients will be asked to use the hand sanitizer when they enter our office.
- All patients who visit the office of Above and Beyond Dentistry will have their temperature checked when they arrive.
- We will request anyone entering our office to wear a facemask.
- We ensure that everyone entering our office maintains social distancing when not receiving dental treatment.
- We take and record all staff members’ temperatures prior to each shift, thereby ensuring that only healthy personnel treats patients.
- Our doctors and medical staff will wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times while we are helping you.
- We continue to follow the CDC and DPH guidelines to sanitize and disinfect all of our opportunities and treatment rooms after every use.
- We use an electronic ionizer to remove airborne particles and volatile organic compounds to curb the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- We clean all surfaces in offices that can be exposed to infection between patients regularly and thoroughly.
- We will ask the symptomatic patients to reschedule appointments to later dates.
Our office takes your health and your safety into our consideration because you are important to us. We look forward to having you again at our dental office and are happy to clear all your queries about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe and comfortable in our practice.