Even if we properly take care of our teeth, they can still get dental stains due to several reasons like aging, consumption of colored foods, unhealthy diet, certain medications, smoking, dental trauma, etc. However, eliminating all the dental stains and attaining a brighter smile is easy and possible with a professional teeth whitening procedure.
Professional Teeth Whitening
Tooth whitening procedures aim to eliminate dental stains and restore the natural white color of the patient's teeth without making any significant structural changes to their teeth's surfaces. There are several ways available to remove dental stains and whiten the teeth - using teeth whitening toothpaste, take-home trays, whitening strips, and professional teeth whitening at the dental office. However, of all these procedures, the most effective and quickest procedure to attain a bright smile is the professional teeth whitening treatment performed at a dental office under the guidance of a dentist. This effectiveness is due to the high potency of the concentrated hydrogen peroxide solution used.
At Above & Beyond Dentistry, we perform professional teeth whitening treatments to remove dental stains and help our patients achieve an aesthetic smile.
Benefits Of Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment At Above & Beyond Dentistry
When a patient undergoes professional teeth whitening at Above & Beyond Dentistry, they enjoy the following benefits.
- Since the teeth whitening procedure is non-invasive, even those people suffering from dental anxiety can easily undergo the treatment.
- Teeth whitening procedures that are done under professional supervision at Above & Beyond Dentistry offer more efficient and long-lasting results than at-home or store-bought whitening methods.
- Teeth whitening treatments are safe and can be performed on even gapped, misaligned, or overlapping teeth.
- Even the busiest patients can undergo the whitening procedure as the treatment takes just one hour at the dental office.
- Whiter, stain-free teeth can make anyone look more appealing, young, and healthier.
Professional Teeth Whitening Procedure At Above & Beyond Dentistry
At Above & Beyond Dentistry, once our dentist determines a patient's candidacy for the procedure, we apply the highly concentrated teeth whitening solution that contains hydrogen peroxide on their teeth. When the highly potent solution is applied to the patient's teeth, it will penetrate deep down the enamel to remove the dental stains, unlike the over-the-counter options that remove only the surface stains.
To have a consultation with our team of dentists, please call our office at (770) 995-0538 or schedule an online consultation, and we'll guide you further.